Maine Aviation is in the midst of constructing their new 42,000 square foot General Aviation Facility at the Portland Jetport. In this photo, the roof structure is being constructed over the new hangar space, which will encompass approximately 29,000 square feet of the 35,000+ s.f. footprint of the new building. The project is being constructed by General Contractor, Landry French, with site design and permitting by Sebago Technics, and site construction by Shaw Brothers Construction. With this expansive new facility and approximately 4.5 acres of apron areas directly connected to the airport’s infrastructure, Maine Aviation will be ideally suited to serve the general aviation community at the Portland International Jetport. A 2016 opening date for the new facility is planned.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor