Sebago Technics is currently providing civil engineering and permitting services for a five-story, mixed-use project at 7 Railroad Avenue in Gorham, ME. The mixed-use building will house a bowling alley, restaurant, office suites, retail space, a fifth-floor cocktail or wine-tasting facility, and 40 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments. Read more about this project.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor