Sebago Technics is currently providing civil engineering and permitting services for a five-story, mixed-use project at 7 Railroad Avenue in Gorham, ME. The mixed-use building will house a bowling alley, restaurant, office suites, retail space, a fifth-floor cocktail or wine-tasting facility, and 40 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments. Read more about this project.
- World Landscape Architecture Month Spotlight | Amy Bell Segal | Senior Landscape Architect
- SEBAGO TECHNICS ACQUIRES TITCOMB ASSOCIATES
- National Surveyors Week Spotlight | Justin Brown | Survey Technician
- National Surveyors Week Spotlight | Jacob Bartlett, PLS | Project Surveyor
- National Surveyors Week Spotlight | Alex Jakubowski | Survey Technician