Sebago Technics is currently providing civil engineering and permitting services for a five-story, mixed-use project at 7 Railroad Avenue in Gorham, ME. The mixed-use building will house a bowling alley, restaurant, office suites, retail space, a fifth-floor cocktail or wine-tasting facility, and 40 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments. Read more about this project.
- Sebago Technics Announces Promotions within Transportation Team
- SEBAGO TECHNICS ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS WITHIN ITS SURVEY-GEOMATICS TEAM
- Meet Our Summer Interns | Michael Murphy | Civil Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Kendall Willard | Civil Engineer
- Meet Our Summer Interns | Vinh Lam | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine