This project included removal of the previous artificial turf surface, modifications to an existing sewer, and repair of a 24inch natural gas main both of which exist under the field. The new field artificial turf, manufactured by GreenFields /TenCate is being installed by Northeast Turf located in South Portland, Maine. Along with the field turf replacement, the City of Portland will also be replacing the track surface later this spring. Sebago Technics provided consulting services of the turf selection, and design of the utilities and drainage design, for all track and field improvements. Read the article from the Portland Press Herald.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor