This project included removal of the previous artificial turf surface, modifications to an existing sewer, and repair of a 24inch natural gas main both which exist under the field. The new field artificial turf, manufactured by GreenFields /TenCate is being installed by Northeast Turf located in South Portland, Maine. Along with the field turf replacement, the City of Portland will also be replacing the track surface later this spring. Sebago Technics provided consulting services of the turf selection, and design of the utilities and drainage design, for all track and field improvements. Click here to read more!
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Arsenault | Construction Inspector
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Kendra Ramsell, EI | Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Brandon Blake | Senior Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Steve Harding, PE | Senior Project Manager
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Jodaliza Feliz | Civil Engineer