According to a proposed site plan, a rundown overgrown gas station in Gorham may finally get demolished this Spring. Owens McCullough, of Sebago Technics, recently unveiled plans for a commercial building with space for four tenants proposed at the gas station site. Planners welcomed a proposed building housing a Subway Restaurant and an Aroma Joe’s at the site of a vacant gas station at the intersection where Main and Mechanic streets converge with New Portland Road. Read the entire article.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor