According to a proposed site plan, a rundown overgrown gas station in Gorham may finally get demolished this Spring. Owens McCullough, of Sebago Technics, recently unveiled plans for a commercial building with space for four tenants proposed at the gas station site. Planners welcomed a proposed building housing a Subway Restaurant and an Aroma Joe’s at the site of a vacant gas station at the intersection where Main and Mechanic streets converge with New Portland Road. Click here to read the entire article.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Arsenault | Construction Inspector
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Kendra Ramsell, EI | Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Brandon Blake | Senior Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Steve Harding, PE | Senior Project Manager
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Jodaliza Feliz | Civil Engineer