According to a proposed site plan, a rundown overgrown gas station in Gorham may finally get demolished this Spring. Owens McCullough, of Sebago Technics, recently unveiled plans for a commercial building with space for four tenants proposed at the gas station site. Planners welcomed a proposed building housing a Subway Restaurant and an Aroma Joe’s at the site of a vacant gas station at the intersection where Main and Mechanic streets converge with New Portland Road. Read the entire article.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!