The Town is preparing to celebrate the long-awaited razing of the shabby gas station in Gorham Village. The vacant gas station at 109 Main St. will be torn down on Saturday, June 13, 2015. Demolition will make way for a new commercial building housing a Subway Restaurant and an Aroma Joe’s coffee shop. The Town has also agreed to sell 21 Main St., a building in downtown Gorham, to Reali Realty LLC, doing business as Amato’s. The historic house is next door to Amato’s Gorham location at 3 Main Street. Reali Realty went to the Gorham Planning Board to begin talks of demolishing 21 Main St. to expand parking at Amato’s. Caitlyn Abbott, of Sebago, presented plans for Reali Realty. Under the proposal, 28 parking spaces would be added and a right-turn exit onto Main Street is being sought. The additional parking spaces would be accessed from Amato’s parking lot on South Street. Read the full article.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!