PCL Civil Constructors has retained Sebago’s Transportation Group to provide Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) and Erosion Protection and Sedimentation Control (EPSC) Planning for the replacement of two interstate overpass bridges on I-91 in Hartford. This Project involves constructing the new bridges on temporary supports adjacent to the existing structures and then sliding them into place over two interstate shut down weekends. This is the first of a number of such projects that are part of VTrans’ Accelerated Bridge Program. The first slide of the Northbound I-91 was completed in late August, 3 hours ahead of schedule. The final slide of the Southbound I-91 bridge is scheduled for September 18-20.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor