PCL Civil Constructors has retained Sebago’s Transportation Group to provide Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) and Erosion Protection and Sedimentation Control (EPSC) Planning for the replacement of two interstate overpass bridges on I-91 in Hartford. This Project involves constructing the new bridges on temporary supports adjacent to the existing structures and then sliding them into place over two interstate shut down weekends. This is the first of a number of such projects that are part of VTrans’ Accelerated Bridge Program. The first slide of the Northbound I-91 was completed in late August, 3 hours ahead of schedule. The final slide of the Southbound I-91 bridge is scheduled for September 18-20.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!