Maine ESOP companies represent an incredible variety of industries and services in the state serving thousands of Maine people. Sebago Technics and Moody’s Collision Centers hosted a conference which brought together Maine-based ESOP companies to network with each other about ESOPs and other common issues. These companies got the opportunity to share their experiences, work, and goals for the benefit of businesses, employee-owners and state. Thanks to everyone who came out to support the growth of employee ownership in Maine!
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor