Westbrook’s first columbarium could be built this fall at Woodlawn Cemetery in Westbrook, Maine. Landscape architect Will Conway of Sebago Technics said that the columbarium garden at Woodlawn will create the effect of visiting an outdoor room, created by columbarium niche walls, seating benches and a pergola at the garden entrance. The landscape design for the project features flowering trees in the center, complemented with indigenous shrubs and groundcovers. The Westbrook Planning Board has unanimously approved the site plan and the goal is to have the work done in time for Memorial Day 2016. Read the full article here.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!