Westbrook’s first columbarium could be built this fall at Woodlawn Cemetery in Westbrook, Maine. Landscape architect Will Conway of Sebago Technics said that the columbarium garden at Woodlawn will create the effect of visiting an outdoor room, created by columbarium niche walls, seating benches and a pergola at the garden entrance. The landscape design for the project features flowering trees in the center, complimented with indigenous shrubs and groundcovers. The Westbrook Planning Board has unanimously approved the site plan and the goal is to have the work done in time for Memorial Day 2016. Full story here.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Arsenault | Construction Inspector
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Kendra Ramsell, EI | Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Brandon Blake | Senior Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Steve Harding, PE | Senior Project Manager
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Jodaliza Feliz | Civil Engineer