A new $16 million assisted living facility to help people suffering from memory loss-related illnesses could break ground this summer and begin serving patients in 2016. The Wells Planning Board heard a presentation of the initial site plan from the Sandy River Company for the proposed Avita Assisted Living Facility. Will Conway of Sebago Technics said the developer also held a neighborhood meeting on Feb. 12 with nearby abutters to share details of the project. They have also had several meetings with York Hospital to see how the two medical facilities can complement one another to serve this patient population. Conway explained the details of the proposed $16 million assisted living facility to the Planning Board on March 2. Read the full article.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor