A new $16 million assisted living facility to help people suffering from memory loss-related illnesses could break ground this summer and begin serving patients in 2016. The Wells Planning Board heard a presentation of the initial site plan from the Sandy River Company for the proposed Avita Assisted Living Facility. Will Conway of Sebago Technics said the developer also held a neighborhood meeting on Feb. 12 with nearby abutters to share details of the project. They have also had several meetings with York Hospital to see how the two medical facilities can complement one another to serve this patient population. Conway explained the details of the proposed $16 million assisted living facility to the Planning Board on March 2. Read the full article.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!