A new $16 million assisted living facility to help people suffering from memory loss related illnesses could break ground this summer and begin serving patients in 2016. The Wells Planning Board heard a presentation of the initial site plan from the Sandy River Company for the proposed Avita Assisted Living Facility. Will Conway of Sebago Technics said the developer also held a neighborhood meeting on Feb. 12 with nearby abutters to share details of the project. They have also had several meetings with York Hospital to see how the two medical facilities can complement one another to serve this patient population. Conway explained the details of the proposed $16 million assisted living facility to the Planning Board on March 2. Click here to read the full article.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Arsenault | Construction Inspector
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Kendra Ramsell, EI | Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Brandon Blake | Senior Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Steve Harding, PE | Senior Project Manager
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Jodaliza Feliz | Civil Engineer