As the Bridge Street construction project looks to reshape Westbrook’s downtown, planning officials are moving ahead with an extended riverwalk project on the northern side of the Presumpscot River. Sebago Senior Landscape Architect Kylie Mason provided residents with a concept design, one that shows potential for the path to feature raised boardwalks traversing wetlands, swimming and kayak access areas, exercise stations and more. Click here to read the full American Journal article.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Arsenault | Construction Inspector
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Kendra Ramsell, EI | Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Brandon Blake | Senior Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Steve Harding, PE | Senior Project Manager
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Jodaliza Feliz | Civil Engineer