As the Bridge Street construction project looks to reshape Westbrook’s downtown, planning officials are moving ahead with an extended riverwalk project on the northern side of the Presumpscot River. Sebago Senior Landscape Architect Kylie Mason provided residents with a concept design, one that shows potential for the path to feature raised boardwalks traversing wetlands, swimming and kayak access areas, exercise stations and more. Read the full American Journal article.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor