PCL Civil Constructors has retained Sebago’s Transportation Group to provide Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) and Erosion Protection and Sedimentation Control (EPSC) Planning for the replacement of two interstate overpass bridges on I-91 in Hartford. This Project will involve constructing the new bridges on temporary supports adjacent to the existing structures and then sliding them into place over two interstate shut down weekends later this summer. This is the first of a number of such Projects that are part of VTrans’ Accelerated Bridge Program. Sebago is providing both EPSC and Traffic Control Plans for PCL and will be on-site during the interstate shut downs to monitor temporary traffic signal operations on the primary detour routes.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor