PCL Civil Constructors has retained Sebago’s Transportation Group to provide Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) and Erosion Protection and Sedimentation Control (EPSC) Planning for the replacement of two interstate overpass bridges on I-91 in Hartford. This Project will involve constructing the new bridges on temporary supports adjacent to the existing structures and then sliding them into place over two interstate shut down weekends later this summer. This is the first of a number of such Projects that are part of VTrans’ Accelerated Bridge Program. Sebago is providing both EPSC and Traffic Control Plans for PCL and will be on-site during the interstate shut downs to monitor temporary traffic signal operations on the primary detour routes.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Arsenault | Construction Inspector
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Kendra Ramsell, EI | Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Brandon Blake | Senior Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Steve Harding, PE | Senior Project Manager
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Jodaliza Feliz | Civil Engineer