We have an exciting announcement to share: WE’RE MOVING – but not far! Planning and construction is underway for a new office space to accommodate our growing number of employees and services. In a few weeks, Sebago’s new home will be in our current building, right around the corner at 75 John Roberts Road in South Portland. Our mailing address and suite # will remain the same. Though we’ve loved our time in our existing suite, we need more space to accommodate our growing company and a contemporary atmosphere to serve our clients. Our new location is currently undergoing a massive renovation, and we wanted to share the progress with all of our followers. Though it may not look like it now, we hope that the new, larger office space will provide inspiration and excitement for continued collaboration, responsiveness, and employee-ownership.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!