Last month we made a donation to the “Sebago Technics Scholarship Fund” at the University of Maine. The fund was originally established by Walt and Ellen Stinson in 1996 and is primarily intended to benefit the children, stepchildren and grandchildren of Sebago Technics employees who are studying any discipline and attending any University of Maine System institution. If there are no eligible employee beneficiaries, then the scholarship is directed to students of the University Of Maine College of Engineering. A donation of $10,000 was made last month which brings the Fund to a total of $100,000.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor