Last month we made a donation to the “Sebago Technics Scholarship Fund” at the University of Maine. The fund was originally established by Walt and Ellen Stinson in 1996 and is primarily intended to benefit the children, stepchildren and grandchildren of Sebago Technics employees who are studying any discipline and attending any University of Maine System institution. If there are no eligible employee beneficiaries, then the scholarship is directed to students of the University Of Maine College of Engineering. A donation of $10,000 was made last month which brings the Fund to a total of $100,000.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Arsenault | Construction Inspector
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Kendra Ramsell, EI | Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Brandon Blake | Senior Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Steve Harding, PE | Senior Project Manager
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Jodaliza Feliz | Civil Engineer