A modest but enthusiastic crowd joined city manager Jim Gailey, Public Works Director Doug Howard, Parks & Rec Director (and project manager) Rick Towle, Mayor Linda Cohen, and members of the city council for a ground-breaking ceremony of the new transfer facility. This is the first phase in construction of the new municipal services facility which voters approved in November, 2013.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!