A modest but enthusiastic crowd joined city manager Jim Gailey, Public Works Director Doug Howard, Parks & Rec Director (and project manager) Rick Towle, Mayor Linda Cohen, and members of the city council for a ground-breaking ceremony of the new transfer facility. This is the first phase in construction of the new municipal services facility which voters approved in November, 2013.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Arsenault | Construction Inspector
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Kendra Ramsell, EI | Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Brandon Blake | Senior Civil Engineer
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Steve Harding, PE | Senior Project Manager
- Engineers Week Spotlight | Jodaliza Feliz | Civil Engineer