A modest but enthusiastic crowd joined city manager Jim Gailey, Public Works Director Doug Howard, Parks & Rec Director (and project manager) Rick Towle, Mayor Linda Cohen, and members of the city council for a ground-breaking ceremony of the new transfer facility. This is the first phase in construction of the new municipal services facility which voters approved in November, 2013.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor