Over the last few months, our summer interns have completed some amazing work! Sam Parkinson, Kendra Ramsell and Stewart Doe were instrumental in performing a lot of the ground work in preparation for the big move to our new location. They also gained experience working with various engineers on their projects doing such things as Site Reconnaissance, Site Assessment Reports, Stormwater Drainage Plans, As-built Surveys, Grading Design, Survey research, Graphic Presentations, Construction Details, Utility Design, Drafting/CADD and Project Design. A HUGE thanks to the interns this summer!!!
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor