VTrans notified Sebago in January that they wished to retain our Transportation Engineering Services Group for a multi-year contract that will entail roadway design and traffic analysis and signal design. This is Sebago’s first contract with the Agency and we are excited to expand upon the relationship we have developed over the past two years while working as a key member of the Design Build Team on a $60M bridge replacement project on I-91 in Brattleboro, Vermont.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!