- How many years have you been a Landscape Architect?
- What do you enjoy the most about your job?
Designing creative and functional outdoor spaces that people enjoy physically and aesthetically.
- What school did you attend to become a Landscape Architect?
University of Arizona Tucson
- What is your favorite project you’ve worked on and why?
Jordan Grand Hotel at Sunday River. As an avid skier it was awesome to design a slopeside resort in the mountains.
- What advice can you give for people who aspire to be where you are?
Advice is to work hard at building and maintaining relationships with clients, regulators and other consultants. In our business relationships are everything.