Sebago Technics, Inc, under the direction of Knickerbocker Group, provided site design, civil engineering, permitting and construction services for a first-class renovation of the Boothbay Harbor Country Club. PGC1, LLC/PGC2, LLC dba Boothbay Harbor Country Club (BHCC) purchased the golf course property located at 33 Country Club Road in Boothbay and Boothbay Harbor, Maine in February of 2013. The owner’s goal is to make the course into a viable business entity by creating a first-class experience, playable for all levels of golfers. The proposed development includes a new 32,000 s.f. country club building, parking, access drives, stormwater management features, utilities and other accessory site infrastructure. The Boothbay Harbor Country Club held its Grand Opening in May of 2016.
Project DetailsBoothbay Harbor Country Club
- Client: PGC1, LLC/PGC2, LLC dba Boothbay Harbor Country Club
- Location: Boothbay, Maine
- Project size: 252 Acres with 31,530 s.f. clubhouse Date Completed: Grand Opening May 2016
- Services: Landscape Architecture
- Partners: Knickerbocker Group
- Tags: Construction administration