3D Modeling Applications:
- Conceptual Visualization Images
- Flythroughs and Walkthroughs
- Architectural Renderings
- Large Project Visuals
- Revit 3D Modeling
- Presentation Graphics
Sample plan production includes:
• Right-of-Way, Topographic and Boundary Surveys
• Infrastructure Improvement Projects
• Construction Details
• Site Development Projects
• Transportation Projects
• Preparation of Tax Maps for Municipalities
• Presentation Graphics
• GIS Mapping
Sebago’s CADD services include supporting municipalities with:
• Organization and File Management
• CADD Standards and Templates Development
• Software Recommendations, Installation and Setup
• CADD Training and Support
Examples of our government experience and services:
• Development and implementation of City-wide CADD standards for the City of South Portland.
• CADD support services to the City of Lewiston including survey plans, roadway and infrastructure projects.
• Consultation to the City of Westbrook in the development of CADD design standards.
• CADD services to the City of Portland, including assistance with CADD standards.
• CADD services, support, file management to the Maine Turnpike Authority.
Graphic Renderings for Presentations
Design is complex, presenting it shouldn’t be. Rendering your projects for presentations, Sebago Technics can take your design and produce graphic materials for company meetings, public events, or any other presentation for ease of understanding. Many large-scale projects such as civil design, public works projects, and buildings can be hard to describe with a plan. Instead, projects are modeled in full 3D, allowing any view of your project to be presented. We can deliver static images, video walkthroughs, and slideshows that will help show others your design and help ensure approval. Our team has the experience to understand your projects vision and present it realistically and accurately for your presentation requirements.
From the days of hand-drafting to today’s advanced 3D CADD software, Sebago Technics has taken great care and pride in the production of CADD plans. Many years ago, Sebago developed an internal CADD standards, protocol and file management system that provides consistency and uniformity for all plan preparation and file archiving/retrieval. Through written CADD standards, attention to detail and an eye for presentation, Sebago’s plans and details are thorough, clear and accurate. Plans are produced by experienced CADD designers trained and knowledgeable in AutoCAD 2014. Our CADD staff is in-house and includes four (4) dedicated CADD professionals under the direction of an experienced CADD Coordinator. CADD staff is also supported by more than twenty (20) engineers and surveyors skilled in CADD production.