- Do you want to have an impact on the success of civil construction sites?
- Do you have construction, or construction inspection experience?
- Do you understand roadway and utility engineering and construction?
- Are you a great communicator and have solid writing and math skills?
- Are you comfortable interacting with and directing others on the job site, including inspectors and contractors?
- Do you see yourself as the successful candidate who will lead and oversee all inspection activities?
If you said yes to the above questions, please read on for the qualifications we are seeking:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in the engineering or construction field.
- NETTCP paving certified or ability and desire to get certified.
- Able to understand and interpret contract documents.
- Able to make sound decisions based on experience and contract documentation.
Great opportunity to work on a diverse array of projects and be an integral part of our employee-owned company. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, and great benefits. We work hard at providing opportunities for professional and personal growth while working for our collective success.
Interested individuals can submit a cover letter and resume to Mark Adams, President/CEO, c/o Gina Austin, Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator by filling out the form below.
Sebago Technics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.