Do you have a keen eye for aesthetics and detail? Are you technologically savvy? Do you desire to learn and advance your CAD skills? If you have a two-year degree or comparable experience, good communication skills and the ability and desire to collaborate and learn in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
Reports to: Team Leader
Job Summary: AutoCAD Drafter
- Proficiency in Basic AutoCAD and the willingness to learn.
- The ability to work with Senior CAD staff to create and edit drawings using AutoCAD and Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D software. Duties includes collaborating closely with designers ensuring that the result product is accurate from the data received.
- Assist with preparation of submission packages (scanning, copying, folding, and deliveries), as well as preparing exhibits from reports and obtaining information from municipalities, aerial photographs, etc.
- Learn and adhere to STI CAD standards.
- Work closely with a CADD mentor to review plans, estimate timeframe for completion, and train in civil site design and Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Meet with designers, and engineers to discuss projects and site designs.
- Review completed AutoCAD drawings and mark-ups to assure 100% completion.
- Two-year degree or High School degree with 2 years comparable experience.
- Ability to work well and share ideas within a team.
- Good Communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Desire to learn and advance from a CAD Technician to a CAD Designer.
Great opportunity to work on a diverse array of projects and be an integral part of our employee-owned company. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, and great benefits. We work hard at providing opportunities for professional and personal growth while working for our collective success.
Interested individuals can submit a cover letter and resume to Mark Adams, President/CEO, c/o Gina Austin, Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator by filling out the form below.
Sebago Technics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.