As the Bridge Street construction project looks to reshape Westbrook’s downtown, planning officials are moving ahead with an extended riverwalk project on the northern side of the Presumpscot River. Sebago Senior Landscape Architect Kylie Mason provided residents with a concept design, one that shows potential for the path to feature raised boardwalks traversing wetlands, swimming and kayak access areas, exercise stations and more. Read the full American Journal article.
- Sebago Technics Names Jacob Bartlett, PLS as Regional Manager for Sanford/York County Office
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Brendan Felix | Survey Technician
- Sebago Technics is Proud to be Recognized as One of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2023
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Michael Feely | Transportation Engineer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Jesse McGrath | Survey Technician