A modest but enthusiastic crowd joined city manager Jim Gailey, Public Works Director Doug Howard, Parks & Rec Director (and project manager) Rick Towle, Mayor Linda Cohen, and members of the city council for a ground-breaking ceremony of the new transfer facility. This is the first phase in construction of the new municipal services facility which voters approved in November, 2013.
- Sebago Technics Names Jacob Bartlett, PLS as Regional Manager for Sanford/York County Office
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Brendan Felix | Survey Technician
- Sebago Technics is Proud to be Recognized as One of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2023
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Michael Feely | Transportation Engineer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Jesse McGrath | Survey Technician