Sebago Technics is currently working on developing the plan for shifting traffic onto the new bridges once they are ready. Demolition of the remaining existing bridges will follow as the Project wraps up. Click here to read the full article.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Brett Wiemken | Permitting Specialist/Project Coordinator
- Sebago Technics Names Jacob Bartlett, PLS as Regional Manager for Sanford/York County Office
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Brendan Felix | Survey Technician
- Sebago Technics is Proud to be Recognized as One of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2023
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Michael Feely | Transportation Engineer