Sebago Technics assisted the City of Westbrook, Maine in the Planning and Design of a new Public Services Facility.
Sebago Technics was retained by the City of Westbrook in 2006 to conduct a site selection and Feasibility Study for a new Public Services Facility. The previous facility, located off Saco Street, had reached its design life and was antiquated; no longer meeting the needs of the City. Advances in equipment and technology have made the facility obsolete, inefficient and not adequate to maintain equipment and serve the residents of Westbrook.
After completing the initial Feasibility Study, Sebago Technics and their teaming partners (SMRT) initiated the programming and design phase to general facility space plans, site plans, obtain permits and prepared bridging documents for construction.
The Westbrook facility includes:
- All City Maintenance Under One Roof
- Sand/Salt Storage Building
- Plow and Salt Spreader Parking Under Cover
- School Bus Terminal/Canopy
- Wash Bay
- Fueling Facility
- Offices, Communications, Information Technology, Training, Locker Room and Support Facilities
- Parking – Service Vehicles/Trucks/Heavy Equipment
- Storage for Mowers, Trailers, Rollers, Seasonal Equipment
- Staff and Visitor Parking