Maine Aviation is in the midst of constructing their new 42,000 square foot General Aviation Facility at the Portland Jetport. In this photo, the roof structure is being constructed over the new hangar space, which will encompass approximately 29,000 square feet of the 35,000+ s.f. footprint of the new building. The project is being constructed by General Contractor, Landry French, with site design and permitting by Sebago Technics, and site construction by Shaw Brothers Construction. With this expansive new facility and approximately 4.5 acres of apron areas directly connected to the airport’s infrastructure, Maine Aviation will be ideally suited to serve the general aviation community at the Portland International Jetport. A 2016 opening date for the new facility is planned.
- Sebago Technics Receives Two Awards at the 2023 ACEC of Maine Engineering Excellence Awards
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ryan Russell | IT Systems Support Specialist
- Sebago Technics Announces Promotion of Daniel Riley, PE, to Senior Vice President of Engineering
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Ted Wright, LLS | Project Surveyor
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Tyler Pollock | Survey Technician