Sebago Technics is Proud to be Recognized as One of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2023

SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine – Sebago Technics, an employee-owned, creative engineering collective, is proud to announce its recognition as one of the 2023 Best Places to Work in Maine. This prestigious honor is bestowed by the Maine State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and Best Companies Group to recognize exceptional workplaces that prioritize employee satisfaction and engagement.

“We are thrilled to again be recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Maine,” said Mark Adams, President/CEO of Sebago Technics. “This achievement is a testament to the dedication, creativity, and collaborative spirit of our entire team. Our ‘Shaping Together’ philosophy embodies our commitment to achieving success by working together, and this recognition reaffirms the strength of our shared vision.”

Sebago Technics is a creative engineering collective comprising 110+ design professionals and technical staff, with offices throughout Southern and Western Maine. Our comprehensive services encompass all aspects of projects, from initial site assessment and design to navigating permitting and overseeing construction.  Everything we do is shaping. From land and relationships to careers and communities. We exist to do this work together, with our team, our clients, and with our community.

“We extend our congratulations to all of the other companies, many of whom are clients and/or fellow ESOPs, recognized this year,” added Adams. “Our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we remain committed to fostering an environment where innovation, growth, and collaboration thrive.”

Sebago Technics will be celebrated alongside other esteemed honorees at the Best Places to Work in Maine awards program, scheduled for October 11, 2023, at the Augusta Civic Center. The event will include registration, networking opportunities, dinner, and the awards presentation.

Best Places to Work in Maine is a distinguished program that identifies, celebrates, and honors outstanding employers. To qualify for consideration, companies must meet specific criteria, including having a presence in Maine, maintaining a positive workplace culture, and demonstrating a commitment to their employees’ well-being.  The selection process involves two key components. Firstly, nominated companies are evaluated based on their workplace policies, practices, and demographics, accounting for 25% of the overall evaluation. Secondly, a comprehensive employee survey gauges the employee experience, contributing to the remaining 75% of the evaluation. The combined scores determine the top companies and their final rankings.