We are extremely honored and proud to announce that Sebago Technics has been recognized again as a Best Places to Work in Maine (2021)! We are extremely honored and proud to announce that Sebago Technics has been recognized again as a Best Places to Work in Maine (2021)!Despite the challenges of a global pandemic, our employee-owner’s resiliency, flexibility, and commitment remains key to being an employer of choice. As a 100% employee-owned company, we work hard to foster our values of service, collaboration, responsiveness, respect, success, and ownership. We call it the “Sebago Way” and it is the standard by which we work. Whether client, partner or employee-owner, we believe in listening and respecting people. We think that together we can shape our community and our company for a brighter future.
- Sebago Technics Names Jacob Bartlett, PLS as Regional Manager for Sanford/York County Office
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Brendan Felix | Survey Technician
- Sebago Technics is Proud to be Recognized as One of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2023
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Michael Feely | Transportation Engineer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Jesse McGrath | Survey Technician