Last month we made a donation to the “Sebago Technics Scholarship Fund” at the University of Maine. The fund was originally established by Walt and Ellen Stinson in 1996 and is primarily intended to benefit the children, stepchildren and grandchildren of Sebago Technics employees who are studying any discipline and attending any University of Maine System institution. If there are no eligible employee beneficiaries, then the scholarship is directed to students of the University Of Maine College of Engineering. A donation of $10,000 was made last month which brings the Fund to a total of $100,000.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Nathaniel Hart | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Maeve Rothschild-Shea | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Tharyn Nein-Large, RLA | Landscape Architect
- Sebago Technics Announces Recent Promotions within Survey-Geomatics Team
- Sebago Technics Receives Two Awards at the 2023 ACEC of Maine Engineering Excellence Awards