Due to our continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a passionate and driven Project Engineer, with extensive experience in technical analysis and design and project management/client relations.
This is a unique position with diverse responsibilities, within a collaborative team, in a growing organization with a refreshing culture. The stellar benefits of joining an employee-owned company with an award-winning Project Delivery Group will not disappoint!
As a fully competent engineer in all conventional aspects of civil/site engineering, plans and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Requires use of advanced techniques and the modification and extension of engineering practices. Devises new approaches to problems encountered. Coordinate the work of engineers and technicians. Position requires the ability to:
- Plan and coordinate work with clients, sub-consultants and contractors
- Develop and monitor project schedules and budgets
- Makes decision independently on engineering problems and methods
- Represent the firm in conferences to resolve project issues
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work on part of major project, a total project of moderate scope, or a number of smaller projects.
- Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice, but may include a variety of complex features, such as conflicting design requirements, special material requirements, unusual permitting considerations, and difficult coordination issues.
- Work requires a broad knowledge of conventional civil/site design elements and good knowledge of the principles and practices of related specialties, including geometric layout, road design, drainage design, water distribution design, sewer design, pump station design, utility coordination and grading design.
- Interprets and applies State (MDEP, DHS, MDOT, etc.) and municipal regulations and design standards to projects.
- Implements office design procedures and graphic standards, and checks drawings for conformity.
- Estimates quantities and costs from the final plans. Records this information in a neat and organized manner.
- Basic skills in AutoCAD and Land Development
- Knowledge of Word and Excel software
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
5-8 years of experience, P.E. preferred. Responsibilities include the engineering and design of a variety of public improvement and private sector land development projects.
Familiarity with permitting requirements and project management desirable. Candidates must be skilled in AutoCAD Civil 3D (2014 preferred), HydroCAD, ArcGIS, Word, Excel and other standard software applications.
Great opportunity to work on a diverse array of projects and be an integral part of our employee-owned company. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, and great benefits. We work hard at providing opportunities for professional and personal growth while working for our collective success.
Interested individuals can submit a cover letter and resume to Mark Adams, President/CEO, c/o Gina Austin, Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator by filling out the form below.
Sebago Technics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.