We are seeking Project Manager for our Traffic and Transportation division.
For us, skills are important, but who you are is even more important. We have a deep respect for people and are most interested in working with great listeners who are excited to share fresh, new, hyper-creative ideas with people from every side of a project. Picture yourself around a table with other engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, and CAD designers who enjoy working together to design high-level projects within a dynamic and continuous conversation. At Sebago, no one works in a silo; everything we do is shaping, and we do it together with great intentionality.
We know people come to the table with varying skills and experiences. If you have all or just some of the following, we would love to chat with you.
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in Traffic or Transportation Engineering (Traffic preferred)
- Professional Engineer (PE) License is required
- PTOE and IMSA certifications are not required but are a plus
- Proficient in Engineering software such as Synchro / SimTraffic and MicroStation or AutoCAD; VISSIM experience a plus
- Strong communication skills – I know, we all ask for that but it’s important
- Experience working with state or federal transportation authorities is a plus but not required
This is a great opportunity to work on a diverse array of projects and be an integral part of our employee-owned company. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, and great benefits. We work hard at providing opportunities for professional and personal growth while working for our collective success.
Interested individuals can submit a cover letter and resume to Mary Kozicki LaFontaine, Director of Employee Development & Engagement, by clicking the link below.
Sebago Technics embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team of employee-owners that is inclusive and represents our community in terms of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. As such, all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need; we encourage all applicants regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.