- Are you an experienced CAD designer?
- Are you proficient in AutoCAD 2021/Civil 3D, Microsoft Office suite, and Bluebeam?
- Do you have sound knowledge of design principles in engineering and surveying?
- Are you a problem-solver with strong detail and accuracy tendencies?
- Do you have a strong record of team work?
If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to talk with you about Sebago Technics and this opening for a Senior CAD Designer
Position Summary: The CAD Designer creates and updates engineering and site-civil related plans. The position works on various assignments as a project team member to accomplish CAD and project tasks in concert with Project Managers, Project Engineers, Surveyors, Landscape Architects and other CAD professionals. CAD designer will deliver complete, appropriate and accurate drawings with related documentation.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create maps, designs, and drawings such as grading and drainage plans, site plans, and conceptual plans, infrastructure and roadway plans for presentation, regulatory approvals and construction.
- Perform site civil design tasks, while employing company CAD standards including templates and layering.
- Generate accurate and complete plans, record drawings, and other products for public and private agencies, other departments and organizations.
- Prepare conceptual drawings, graphics and representations as needed by team members of a project.
- Apply project information, including notes, parcel dimensions, design details, and other information, to scale drawings and maps.
- Prepare as-built record plans or drawings as well as digital redlines by means of CAD tools and other technology tools.
- Perform CAD assignments in accordance with company standards.
- Sound knowledge of design principles of engineering and surveying.
- Good computer, numeracy, and communication skills.
- Good understanding of construction methods and data collection processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet fixed deadlines and work as a team member.
Education and Experience:
- Solid experience as a CAD designer. Civil CAD experience is a plus.
- Competency in AutoCAD 2021/Civil 3D, Microsoft Office suite, Bluebeam and other design related software.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Civil Engineering Technology, Computer Aided Design, or related degree.
Great opportunity to work on a diverse array of projects and be an integral part of our employee-owned company. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, and great benefits. We work hard at providing opportunities for professional and personal growth while working for our collective success.
Interested individuals can submit a cover letter and resume to Mark Adams, President/CEO, c/o Gina Austin, Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator by filling out the form below.
Sebago Technics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.