The Maine ESOPs group is hosting a Fall Education and Networking Event on Wednesday, September 26th, 2018 at the Augusta Civic Center. This event is a great opportunity for Maine ESOPs and their employee-owners to learn more about both the technical and culture aspects of an ESOP. It also provides a great forum to interact and learn from and about other ESOP companies. This event will have presentations on:
- ESOP 101 – Train the Trainer – How to communicate to employees
- Co-Worker Recruitment – Successful Strategies inside and outside of Maine
- Repurchase Obligations – “If I Knew What I Know Now”
- Nifty 50 – Ideas for Your ESOP
- Maine Quality Center – available training programs for co-workers
- Association Health plans – options and implementation
More than 40 Maine ESOP companies are expected to attend to learn more about ESOPs, share ideas and discuss opportunities for supporting the continued progress of employee-ownership in Maine. Over the past five years the number of ESOP businesses in Maine has grown from approximately 15 to over 40.
Registration and more information can be found at www.maine-esops.org. If you have specific questions regarding the event you can contact Danielle Moody DanielleMoody@moodyscollision.com (or) Gina Austin Gsmall@sebagotechnics.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!