We are extremely honored and proud to announce that Sebago Technics has been recognized again as a Best Places to Work in Maine (2021)!We are extremely honored and proud to announce that Sebago Technics has been recognized again as a Best Places to Work in Maine (2021)!Despite the challenges of a global pandemic, our employee-owner’s resiliency, flexibility, and commitment remains key to being an employer of choice. As a 100% employee-owned company, we work hard to foster our values of service, collaboration, responsiveness, respect, success, and ownership. We call it the “Sebago Way” and it is the standard by which we work. Whether client, partner or employee-owner, we believe in listening and respecting people. We think that together we can shape our community and our company for a brighter future.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor