We are extremely honored and proud to announce that Sebago Technics has been recognized again as a Best Places to Work in Maine (2021)!We are extremely honored and proud to announce that Sebago Technics has been recognized again as a Best Places to Work in Maine (2021)!Despite the challenges of a global pandemic, our employee-owner’s resiliency, flexibility, and commitment remains key to being an employer of choice. As a 100% employee-owned company, we work hard to foster our values of service, collaboration, responsiveness, respect, success, and ownership. We call it the “Sebago Way” and it is the standard by which we work. Whether client, partner or employee-owner, we believe in listening and respecting people. We think that together we can shape our community and our company for a brighter future.
- Sawyer Engineering & Surveying – A Division of Sebago Technics Relocates Office in Bridgton, Maine
- Meet our Summer Interns!| Zack Jackson | Transportation Engineer Intern | University of Maine
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Richard Lewis | Senior CAD Technician
- Meet the Team | World Landscape Architecture Month
- Sebago Technics Announces Project Delivery Reorganization and Celebration of the new Leadership Team!