Sebago Technics is pleased to announce that Stephen D. Harding, P.E., has joined Sebago as Senior Project Manager. Mr. Harding is an accomplished Senior Engineer with nearly 30 years of engineering, permitting, and project management experience. Steve is a Maine native and has worked in Maine for his entire professional career. He has extensive federal, airport, municipal engineering and private sector project experience and served as Project/Client Manager for three municipalities. He is well-regarded amongst local regulators, peer professionals and the business community. His Maine-based experience, extensive project resume and multi-national firm exposure provides clients a valuable perspective and contacts.
- Sebago Technics Recognized as one of Maine’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Caitlyn Abbott | Project Delivery Coordinator
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Savannah Smith | Survey Technician
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Andrew Tufts | Landscape Designer
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | David Jacques | Project Surveyor