VTrans notified Sebago in January that they wished to retain our Transportation Engineering Services Group for a multi-year contract that will entail roadway design and traffic analysis and signal design. This is Sebago’s first contract with the Agency and we are excited to expand upon the relationship we have developed over the past two years while working as a key member of the Design Build Team on a $60M bridge replacement project on I-91 in Brattleboro, Vermont.
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Brett Wiemken | Permitting Specialist/Project Coordinator
- Sebago Technics Names Jacob Bartlett, PLS as Regional Manager for Sanford/York County Office
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Brendan Felix | Survey Technician
- Sebago Technics is Proud to be Recognized as One of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2023
- Employee-Owner Spotlight | Michael Feely | Transportation Engineer